Use the links below to choose one of the available start dates/times.
Spring 2023 Season: Sunday March 26 – April 30*
*Skip April 9
Registration will close on March 23 at 11:59PM, or when groups reach their capacity. Positively no day-of-enrollments.
The League is a five-week experience, held at North Bay BMX (click for photo of the facility), for girls & boys, 3-15 years of age, which includes instruction and racing in equal-parts during each session.
Led by Napa resident and Olympic Medalist, Donny Robinson, the Napa BMX League is a Beginners-only program that takes riders gradually through the steps to becoming a BMX racer. It’s a great family atmosphere, and we often have three-generations of a family in the house cheering on their rider.
The $159 tuition includes a League jersey, personalized number plate, loaner bike/helmet (if needed), and season-end award.
• Participants must be able to ride a pedal bike, without training wheels, and have a basic ability to make it over the small dirt obstacles of North Bay BMX to join in either Open House or League activities.
NOTE: This program does not require any special kind of racing bike, and chances are that the bike your rider has in the garage will work just-fine.
*North Bay BMX’s FREE Community Ride events on Saturdays are the perfect time to gauge your rider’s comfort – RSVP Here
• Please familiarize yourself with our “COVID-19 Precautions and Procedures” link on our home page.
• This is a Beginners-only program and not open to USA BMX Novices who participate in Open Racing.
Please contact Donny Robinson (email@example.com) with any questions.
March 26 – April 30 (Skip April 9)
• Morning: 9:15AM-11:30AM (SOLD OUT) – Add yourself to Waiting List (17 on list)
• Mid-Day: 12:15PM-2:30PM (SOLD OUT) – Add yourself to Waiting List (1 on list)
• Parent Rider Enrollment Forms
• Late-Afternoon: An additional time slot may be added, depending on interest and enrollment in the existing two timeslots. If you’re interested in a late-afternoon slot (3:15PM-5:30PM), please add your name to the “Interest” list.
NOTE: Program refunds may be subject to a processing & materials fee.